The Driller Council (ドリラー評議会), also called Driller's Association in Dig Dug: Digging Strike, is the highest level of Driller Government from the Mr. Driller series.
- Taizo Hori - Head of the council.
- Susumu Hori - The highest ranked Driller in the world.
- Anna Hottenmeyer - An elite Driller.
- Puchi - Susumu's talking dog.
- Holinger-Z - A robot created by Dr. Z.
- Dr. Z - A scientist from the Driller Research Institute.
- Professor Horiguchi
- Pochi - The ghostly ancestor of Puchi.
- Kumachan Man - A superhero.
- Mae-G - A master of disguise.
- ESP'er Carpaccio - Has the power of teleportation.
- Spica - A witch.
- Packard - A prophet.
- Balzac - A vampire.
- Dongoro - A android with encyclopedic memory.
- George - A cyborg in the same class as Ataru.
- Drill: A highly efficient drill used by Drillers. It runs on electromagnetic power so it can dig forever.
- Drill Suit and Helmet: Special equipment that protects Drillers. Developed at the Driller Research Institute.
- Clone Driller: Clones created at the Driller Research Institute. They have the same abilities as the donor Drillers.
Professor Horiguchi (left) and Dr. Z (right)
Pochi (left) and Kumachan Man (right)
Mae-G (left) and ESP'er (right)
From left to right: Spica, Packard, and Balzac
Dongoro (left) and George (right)
Susumu's Drill Suit and helmet
Clone Drillers of Susumu and Anna